Bark N Bounce Doggy Daycare Terms & Conditions
Please read the following by submitting your registration form and using our services you agree to our terms and conditions.
•All dogs must be registered with Bark N Bounce.
•By submitting these forms you are consenting for your dog to be socialized in a group with other dogs.
•Dogs are accepted on the basis of the information provided on the registration form, if a pet exhibiting behaviour not predicable from the information disclosed on the registration form or observed on the dogs trial period the dog will be banned from Bark N Bounce doggy day care for the safety of the other dogs.
•You must inform us if you dog exhibits aggression to other dogs or people when out of day care.
•All dogs accepted must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate or titer test, it is advised that your dog is vaccinated against kennel cough.
•We require that all dogs attending be on year round flea and worm prevention.
•All dogs must be in good physical health to attend Bark N Bounce
• We reserves the right to refuse, or terminate the contract of any dog or owner who displays aggressive, destructive or unreasonable behaviour.
• Collars must be standard flat collars, we do not accept prong, choke, half check or shock collars.
• Dogs must also enter and leave on a standard fixed lead.
• Dogs at play can occasionally get cuts and scrapes, especially those dogs that like to play rough.
• I understand that a Bark N Bounce staff member trained in canine first aid will give all pets involved in any type of incident a cursory examination, however the Bark N Bounce staff are not trained veterinarians and will not be liable for the location, treatment or diagnosis of any injuries incurred on the Facility’s premises. If your dog(s) is/are involved in an incident at Bark N Bounce, you will check your dog(s) further or seek treatment for your dog(s) by a licensed veterinarian at your discretion and cost
•Dogs not regularly socialized do not necessarily know how to behave politely with other dogs. These dogs are at higher risk of incidents including, but not limited to, bites, fights, fear aggression, object guarding, and behaviour problems and/or acting out.
•Dogs at play can get dirty. Dogs with longer hair can get matted from the level of activity
• Photographs, video’s or digital recordings are taken of Bark N Bounce, dogs, customers and staff on a regular basis for, among other things, use in marketing by Bark N Bounce.I acknowledge that all such images (electronic, negatives and positives), together with prints and the copyrights therein, are the property of Bark N Bounce. I give Bark N Bounce and persons authorized by Bark N Bounce my consent, permission and authorization, without compensation to me, to use, reproduce and alter the images, in print or electronic format (including on the internet), either alone or in combination with other images, text and graphics. I waive my right to approve the finished photograph, advertising copy, print material or electronic files that may be used in conjunction with the images.
Any sessions cancelled with less than 10 days cannot be rescheduled. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
If you are asked to leave due to your dogs behaviour you will not be refunded.